Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chase Afternoon by the Sea aka Gravesend Bay

Chase Afternoon by the Sea aka Gravesend BayChase I am Going to See GrandmaRemington Hussar Russian Guard Corps
The pub was silent for a moment longer, and then, embarrassingly enough, the man with the raucous laugh did it again. The girl he had dragged along to the pub with him had grown to loathe him dearly over the last hour or so, and it would ." Ford was running after him very fast. Very very fast. "And then I'll do it again!" yelled Arthur. "And when I've finished I will take all the little bits, and I will jump on them!" Arthur didn't notice that the men were running from the bulldozers; he didn't notice that Mr Prosser was staring hectically into the sky. What Mr Prosser had noticed was that huge yellow somethings were screaming through the clouds. Impossibly huge yellow somethings. "And I will carry on jumping on them," yelled Arthur, still running, "until I get probably have been a great satisfaction to her to know that in a minute and a half or so he would suddenly evaporate into a whiff of hydrogen, ozone and carbon monoxide. However, when the moment came she would be too busy evaporating herself to notice it. The barman cleared his throat. He heard himself say: "Last orders, please." The huge yellow machines began to sink downward and to move faster. Ford knew the council for every penny it's got! I'll have you hung, drawn and quartered! And whipped! And boiled ... until ... until ... until you've had enough

No comments: