Thursday, May 15, 2008

realism art painting

realism art painting
abstract acrylic painting
abstract seascape painting
abstract woman painting
A spot of red shot into Mrs. Bunting's cheeks. She felt sick with relief - nay,'with a joy which was almost pain. She had not known till that moment how hungry she was - how eager for- a good meal. "That would be all right, sir," she murmured.
"And what are you going to charge me?" There had come a kindly, almost a friendly note into his voice. "With attendance, mind! I shall expect you to give me attendance, and I need hardly ask if you can cook, Mrs. Bunting?"
"Oh, yes, sir," she said. "I am a plain cook. What would you say to twenty-five shillings a week, sir?" She looked at him deprecatingly, and as he did not answer she went on falteringly, "You see, sir, it may seem a good deal, but you would have the best of attendance and careful cooking - and my husband, sir - he would be pleased to valet you."
"I shouldn't want anything of that sort done for me," said Mr. Sleuth hastily. "I prefer looking after my own clothes. I am used to waiting on myself. But, Mrs. Bunting, I have a great dislike to sharing lodgings - "

No comments: