Thursday, May 15, 2008

famous picasso pablo painting

famous picasso pablo painting
abstract seascape painting
abstract woman painting
african abstract painting
She interrupted eagerly, "I could let you have the use of the two floors for the same price - that is, until we get another lodger. I shouldn't like you to sleep in the back room up here, sir. It's such a poor little room. You could do as you say, sir - do your work and your experiments up here, and then have your meals in the drawing-room."
"Yes," he said hesitatingly, "that sounds a good plan. And if I offered you two pounds, or two guineas? Might I then rely on your not taking another lodger?"
"Yes," she said quietly. "I'd be very glad only to have you to wait on, sir."
"I suppose you have a key to the door of this room, Mrs. Bunting? I don't like to be disturbed while I'm working."
He waited a moment, and then said again, rather urgently, "I suppose you have a key to this door, Mrs. Bunting?"
"Oh, yes, sir, there's a key - a very nice little key. The people who lived here before had a new kind of lock put on to the door." She went over, and throwing the door open, showed him that a round disk had been fitted above the old keyhole.

No comments: