Monday, December 31, 2007

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
van vincent gogh night starry
thomas kinkade picture
van gogh painting
'You are very lonely when you go downstairs, now?' Dora whispers, with her arm about my neck. ¡¡¡¡'How can I be otherwise, my own love, when I see your empty chair?' ¡¡¡¡'My empty chair!' She clings to me for a little while, in silence. 'And you really miss me, Doady?' looking up, and brightly smiling. 'Even poor, giddy, stupid me?' ¡¡¡¡'My heart, who is there upon earth that I could miss so much?' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, husband! I am so glad, yet so sorry!' creeping closer to me, and folding me in both her arms. She laughs and sobs, and then is quiet, and quite happy. ¡¡¡¡'Quite!' she says. 'Only give Agnes my dear love, and tell her that I want very, very, much to see her; and I have nothing left to wish for.' ¡¡¡¡'Except to get well again, Dora.' ¡
oil painting
¡¡¡'Ah, Doady! Sometimes I think - you know I always was a silly little thing! - that that will never be!' ¡¡¡¡'Don't say so, Dora! Dearest love, don't think so!' ¡¡¡¡'I won't, if I can help it, Doady. But I am very happy; though my dear boy is so lonely by himself, before his child-wife's empty chair!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"