Monday, December 31, 2007

mona lisa smile

mona lisa smile
thomas kinkade gallery
thomas kinkade painting
thomas kinkade picture
'Oh, I shall soon do that! I am so much better, you don't know!' ¡¡¡¡ It is evening; and I sit in the same chair, by the same bed, with the same face turned towards me. We have been silent, and there is a smile upon her face. I have ceased to carry my light burden up and down stairs now. She lies here all the day. ¡¡¡¡'Doady!' ¡¡¡¡'My dear Dora!' ¡¡¡¡'You won't think what I am going to say, unreasonable, after what you told me, such a little while ago, of Mr. Wickfield's not being well? I want to see Agnes. Very much I want to see her.' ¡¡¡
oil painting
¡'I will write to her, my dear.' ¡¡¡¡'Will you?' ¡¡¡¡'Directly.' ¡¡¡¡'What a good, kind boy! Doady, take me on your arm. Indeed, my dear, it's not a whim. It's not a foolish fancy. I want, very much indeed, to see her!' ¡¡¡¡'I am certain of it. I have only to tell her so, and she is sure to come.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mona lisa smile"