Monday, December 31, 2007

oil painting artist

oil painting artist
nude oil painting
oil painting from picture
famous painting
'Thankee, sir,' he said, taking it back. 'This money, if you doen't see objections, Mas'r Davy, I shall put up jest afore I go, in a cover directed to him; and put that up in another, directed to his mother. I shall tell her, in no more wureds than I speak to you, what it's the price on; and that I'm gone, and past receiving of it back.' ¡¡¡¡I told him that I thought it would be right to do so - that I was thoroughly convinced it would be, since he felt it to be right. ¡¡¡¡'I said that theer was on'y one thing furder,' he proceeded with a grave smile,
oil painting
when he had made up his little bundle again, and put it in his pocket; 'but theer was two. I warn't sure in my mind, wen I come out this morning, as I could go and break to Ham, of my own self, what had so thankfully happened. So I writ a letter while I was out, and put it in the post-office, telling of 'em how all was as 'tis; and that I should come down tomorrow to unload my mind of what little needs a-doing of down theer, and, most-like, take my farewell leave of Yarmouth.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting artist"