Monday, December 31, 2007

claude monet painting

claude monet painting
mona lisa painting
Claude Monet paintings
animal painting
'And do you wish me to go with you?' said I, seeing that he left something unsaid. ¡¡¡¡'If you could do me that kind favour, Mas'r Davy,' he replied. 'I know the sight on you would cheer 'em up a bit.' ¡¡¡¡My little Dora being in good spirits, and very desirous that I should go - as I found on talking it over with her - I readily pledged myself to accompany him in accordance with his wish. Next morning, consequently, we were on the Yarmouth coach, and again travelling over the old ground. ¡¡¡¡As we passed along the familiar street at night - Mr
oil painting
. Peggotty, in despite of all my remonstrances, carrying my bag - I glanced into Omer and Joram's shop, and saw my old friend Mr. Omer there, smoking his pipe. I felt reluctant to be present, when Mr. Peggotty first met his sister and Ham; and made Mr. Omer my excuse for lingering behind. ¡¡¡¡'How is Mr. Omer, after this long time?' said I, going in. ¡¡¡¡He fanned away the smoke of his pipe, that he might get a better view of me, and soon recognized me with great delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

claude monet painting"