Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gustav Klimt The Beethoven Frieze

Gustav Klimt The Beethoven FriezeGustav Klimt Sea SerpentsGustav Klimt Pear Tree
SOURCERERS MAKE THEIR OWN DESTINY. THEY TOUCH THE EARTH LIGHTLY.
Ipslore leaned on the staff, drumming on it with his fingers, apparently lost in the maze of his own thoughts. His left eyebrow,' he snarled. 'And I say that my son shall go to Unseen University and wear the Archchancellor's hat and the wizards of the world shall bow to him! And he shall show them what lies in their deepest hearts. Their craven, greedy hearts. He'll show twitched.'No,' he said, softly, 'no. I will make his destiny for him.'I ADVISE AGAINST IT.'Be quiet! And listen when I tell you that they drove me out, with their books and their rituals and their Lore! They called themselves wizards, and they had less magic in their whole fat bodies than I have in my little finger! Banished! Me! For showing that I was human! And what would humans be without love?'RARE, said Death. NEVERTHELESS'Listen! They drove us here, to the ends of the world, and that killed her! They tried to take my staff away!' Ipslore was screaming above the noise of the wind.'Well, I still have some power left

No comments: