Friday, February 27, 2009

Pierre Auguste Renoir After The Bath 1888

Pierre Auguste Renoir After The Bath 1888Thomas Kinkade The old fishing holeThomas Kinkade The Light of FreedomThomas Kinkade The Hour of Prayer
acceptable limits for carbon dioxide is a judgment call.
"That's really a political decision because there's more at issue than just the science. It's the issue of what the science says, plus what's feasible politically, plus what's reasonable economically to do," Oppenheimer says.I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” - Jorge Luis Borges
Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on Twitter.
A teen-ager wrote to me the other day, asking how he could build the habit of reading — he spends too much time on Facebook and playing video games.
The short answer: read amazing, fun, exciting, lovely books that you just can’t put down!
I’ve been a life ong reader, so the pleasure of a good book is one of my favorite things in the world. I love to lose myself in the world
But despite this grim prognosis, Solomon says this is not time to declare the problem hopeless and give up.
"I guess if it's irreversible, to me it seems all the more reason you might want to do something about it," she says. "Because committing to something that you can't back out of seems to me like a step that you'd want to take even more carefully than something you thought you could reverse."

No comments: