Monday, September 15, 2008

Vincent van Gogh Poppies 1886 painting

Vincent van Gogh Poppies 1886 paintingHenri Matisse Goldfish paintingHenri Matisse Blue Nude I 1952 painting
the while she marked with her finger her place in the book, to which she returned at once upon delivering her line. Mild, undistinguished creature, never seen before or since, whose Homely face I forgot in two seconds; whose name, if she bore one, I never knew; whose history and fate, if any she had, must belacunae till the end of terms in my life's story -- Passage be yours, for that in your moment of my time you did enounce, clearly as from a written text, your modest information! Simple answer to a simple question, but lacking which this tale were truncate as the Scroll, an endless fragment!
"-- less fragment,"I thought I heard her murmur as I stooped through the little door she'd pointed out. I paused and frowned; but though her lips moved on, as did her finger across the page, her words were drowned now by the bells of Tower Clock.

No comments: