Sunday, August 24, 2008

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait painting

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait paintingFrida Kahlo Self Portrait with Monkey paintingFrida Kahlo Diego and Frida painting
had once loved a doeling named Hedda; but I forbore on the grounds of possible tactlessness, and thought myself a subtle fellow.
"You haven't heard, Heddy?" Stoker cried. "This is no ordinary goat-boy: he's come to show you and me how to pass the Finals!"
"Dear me," Dr. Sear said mildly. "Another one?"
"Oh, George!" his wife scolded me. "That's too tiresome! You're charming enough just as you are. Isn't he, Ken?"
"A regular faun," her husband agreed. "We'll certainly have you out some evening."
"Watch him, though," Stoker warned. "He bites bellies."
"Just be a goat-boy," Mrs. Sear said, like a child giving an order, and patted my shoulder. "It's much more original.Everybody's a Grand Tutor lately."
I only smiled at them, they were such amiable people. The orchestra struck up a spirited tune, and the bystanders dispersed, some to dance, others to join a new excitement across the room, whither Croaker had fetched his prize. Dr. Sear took two glasses

No comments: