Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fabian Perez white and red painting

Fabian Perez white and red paintingFabian Perez Venice paintingFabian Perez Tango painting
Never mindsettled !" He sniffed and sighed. "So,it's her or me.Ja ,well, I think that's so."
I pleaded. "What am I, Max?"
We regarded each other earnestly. Max said, "What you're going to be I got no idea. But a goat is what you been, and you been happy."
His words touched my heart. But, I declared, I was happy no longer.
"Who is, but a kid on the teat? You think I was happy when they called me a Student-Unionist and spit in my face? You think the Amaterasus were happy to be EATen alive in the Second Riot? Let me tell you this Billy: nobody but human people knows what the word means."
Doubtless Max saw then as clearly as I did later the ruesome enthymeme hanging like an echo in his pause. And how came it he had alluded in the last ten minutes to more mysteries than had perplexed me in as many years?Tripos, Amaterasu, Second Riot - - it was most assuredly no lapse, but a change of policy that flung those terms like doleful challenges to my curiosity. With care I considered -- I don't know what -- and then respectfully inquired, "What is a Moishian?"

No comments: