Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gustav Klimt Klimt Sappho painting

Gustav Klimt Klimt Sappho painting
Guillaume Seignac The Awakening of Psyche painting
I think I could like her very much if she'd let me," said Anne slowly.
"But she wouldn't let you--she pushed you off and kept you at arm's length. Poor Leslie! You wouldn't be much surprised if you knew what her life has been. It's been a tragedy--a tragedy!" repeated Miss Cornelia emphatically.
"I wish you would tell me all about her--that is, if you can do so without betraying any confidence."
"Lord, dearie, everybody in Four Winds knows poor Leslie's story. It's no secret--the outside, that is. Nobody knows the inside but Leslie herself, and she doesn't take folks into her confidence. I'm about the best friend she has on earth, I reckon, and she's never uttered a word of complaint to me. Have you ever seen Dick Moore?"
"No."
"Well, I may as well begin at the beginning and tell you everything straight through, so you'll

1 comment:

kaviya said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

Gustav Klimt Paintings