Sunday, July 13, 2008

Douglas Hofmann paintings

Douglas Hofmann paintings
Diane Romanello paintings
PRISSY: Oh, Miss Scarlett, Miss Melanie bad off!SCARLETT: He can\'t come, there\'s nobody to come. Prissy,you\'ve got to manage without the doctor. I\'ll help you.PRISSY: Oh, lawdsy, Miss Scarlett!SCARLETT: What is it?PRISSY: Lawdsy, we\'ve got to have a doctor! I don\'t know nothing about birthing babies.SCARLETT: What do you mean? You told me you knew everything about it!PRISSY: I don\'t know how can I tell such a lie. Ma ain\'t never let me around when folks was having them.SCAELETT: Go! Stop it! Go light a fire on the stove. Get boiling water in the kettle. Get me a ball of twine, and all the clean towels you can find, and, the scissors. And don\'t come telling me you can\'t find them. Go get them and get them quick!

No comments: