Tuesday, May 20, 2008

oil painting reproduction

oil painting reproduction
mark rothko paintings
Old Master Oil Paintings
Nude Oil Paintings
Whatever does he do with himself all day?" persisted Daisy.
"Just now he's reading the Bible," Mrs. Bunting answered, shortly and dryly.
"Well, I never! That's a funny thing for a gentleman to do!"
And Joe, alone of her three listeners, laughed - a long hearty peal of amusement.
"There's nothing to laugh at," said Mrs. Bunting sharply. "I should feel ashamed of being caught laughing at anything connected with the Bible."
And poor Joe became suddenly quite serious. This was the first time that Mrs. Bunting had ever spoken really nastily to him, and he answered very humbly, "I beg pardon. I know I oughtn't to have laughed at anything to do with the Bible, but you see, Miss Daisy said it so funny-like, and, by all accounts, your lodger must be a queer card, Mrs. Bunting."
"He's no queerer than many people I could mention," she said quickly; and with these enigmatic words she got up, and left the room.

No comments: