Wednesday, May 14, 2008

oil painting art work

oil painting art work
world art painting
fine art painting for sale
art painting picture
had been. I am perfectly aware of the suspicions cast on me. The examining magistrate and Monsieur Larsan are both on the point of believing in my guilt. Larsan tracked me the last time I went to Paris, and I had all the trouble in the world to get rid of him.'
"'Why do you not tell me the name of the murderer now, if you know it?' I cried.
"Monsieur Darzac appeared extremely troubled by my question, and replied to me in a hesitating tone:
"'I? - I know the name of the murderer? Why, how could I know his name?'
"I at once replied: 'From Mademoiselle Stangerson.'
"He grew so pale that I thought he was about to faint, and I saw that I had hit the nail right on the head. Mademoiselle and he knew the name of the murderer! When he recovered himself, he said to me: 'I am going to leave you. Since you have been here I have appreciated your exceptional intelligence and your unequalled ingenuity. But I ask this service of you. Perhaps I am wrong to fear an attack during the coming night; but, as I

No comments: