Tuesday, May 13, 2008

famous oil painting

famous oil painting
famous angel painting
famous van gogh painting
famous horse painting
All that, monsieur, passed more rapidly than I can tell it, and I know nothing more.
"Q. Nothing? - Have you no idea as to how the assassin could escape from your chamber?
"A. None whatever - I know nothing more. One does not know what is passing around one, when one is unconscious.
"Q. Was the man you saw tall or short, little or big?
"A. I only saw a shadow which appeared to me formidable.
"Q. You cannot give us any indication?
"A. I know nothing more, monsieur, than that a man threw himself upon me and that I fired at him. I know nothing more."
Here the interrogation of Mademoiselle Stangerson concluded.
Rouletabille waited patiently for Monsieur Robert Darzac, who soon appeared.
>From a room near the chamber of Mademoiselle Stangerson, he had heard the interrogatory and now came to recount it to my friend with great exactitude, aided by an excellent memory. His docility still surprised me. Thanks to hasty pencil-notes, he was able to reproduce, almost textually, the questions and the answers given.

No comments: