Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Singing Butler

The Singing Butler
Rembrandt Painting
油画直销网
Decorative painting
Say you forgive me, Hareton, do? You can make me so happy by speaking that little word.'
He muttered something inaudible.
`And you'll be my friend?' added Catherine interrogatively.
`Nay, you'll be ashamed of me every day of your life,' he answered; `and the more, the more you know me; and I cannot bide it.'
oil paintings
`So you won't be my friend?' she said, smiling as sweet as honey, and creeping close up.
I overheard no further distinguishable talk, but, on looking round again, I perceived two such radiant countenances bent over the page of the accepted book, that I did not doubt the treaty had been ratified on both sides; and the enemies were, thenceforth, sworn allies.
The work they studied was full of costly pictures; and those and their position had charm enough to keep them unmoved till Joseph came home. He, poor man, was perfectly aghast at the spectacle of Catherine seated on the same bench with Hareton Earnshaw, leaning her hand on his shoulder; and confounded at his favourite's

No comments: