Monday, January 21, 2008

The Singing Butler

The Singing Butler
Rembrandt Painting
油画直销网
Decorative painting
"I answer no such irrelevant and insidious questions; though were I to answer all that you could put in the course of an hour, you would never be able to prove that it was _not_ Thornton Lacey--for such it certainly was." ¡¡¡¡ "You inquired, then?" ¡¡¡¡ "No, I never inquire. But I _told_ a man mending a hedge that it was Thornton Lacey, and he agreed to it." ¡¡¡¡ "You have a good memory. I had forgotten having ever told you half so much of the place." ¡¡¡
oil painting
¡ Thornton Lacey was the name of his impending living, as Miss Crawford well knew; and her interest in a negotiation for William Price's knave increased. ¡¡¡¡ "Well," continued Edmund, "and how did you like what you saw?" ¡¡¡¡ "Very much indeed. You are a lucky fellow. There will be work for five summers at least before the place is liveable."

No comments: