Thursday, January 3, 2008

the polish rider

the polish rider
The Sacrifice of Abraham painting
The Three Ages of Woman
The Virgin and Child with St Anne
There is nothing to apprehend. I belong to Tellson's Bank. You must know Tellson's Bank in London. I am going to Paris on business. A crown to drink. I may read this?" ¡¡¡¡"If so be as you're quick, sir." ¡¡¡¡He opened it in the light of the coach-lamp on that side, and read- first to himself and then aloud: "'Wait at Dover for Mam'selle.' It's not long, you see, guard. Jerry, say that my answer was, RECALLED TO LIFE." ¡¡¡¡Jerry started in his saddle. "
oil painting
That's a Blazing strange answer, too," said he, at his hoarsest. ¡¡¡¡"Take that message back, and they will know that I received this, as well as if I wrote. Make the best of your way. Good night." ¡¡¡¡With those words the passenger opened the coach-door and got in; not at all assisted by his fellow-passengers, who had expeditiously secreted their watches and purses in their boots, and were now making a general pretence of being asleep. With no more definite purpose than to escape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the polish rider"