Monday, January 21, 2008

the last supper

the last supper painting picture of the last supper
da vinci painting

My dear child, commend Dr. Grant to the deanery of Westminster or St. Paul's, and I should be as glad of your nurseryman and poulterer as you could be. But we have no such people in Mansfield. What would you have me do?" ¡¡¡¡ "Oh! you can do nothing but what you do already: be plagued very often, and never lose your temper." ¡¡¡¡ "Thank you; but there is no escaping these little vexations, Mary, live where we may; and when you are settled in town and I come to see y"I cannot intend anything which it must be so completely beyond my power to command. Miss Crawford may chuse her degree of wealth. She has only to fix on her number
oil painting
of thousands a year, and there can be no doubt of their coming. My intentions are only not to be poor." ¡¡¡¡ "By moderation and economy, and bringing down your wants to your income, and all that. I understand you--and a very proper plan it is for a person

No comments: