Thursday, January 3, 2008

the last supper

the last supper painting picture of the last supper
da vinci painting
¡¡¡¡"-rendered it necessary that I should go to Paris, there to communicate with a gentleman of the Bank, so good as to be despatched to Paris for the purpose." ¡¡¡¡"Myself." ¡¡¡¡"As I was prepared to hear, sir." ¡¡¡¡She curtseyed to him (young ladies made curtseys in those days), with a pretty desire to convey to him that she felt how much older and wiser he was than she. He made her another bow. ¡¡¡¡"I replied to the Bank, sir, that as it was considered necessary,
oil painting
by those who know, and who are so kind as to advise me, that I should go to France, and that as I am an orphan and have no friend who could go with me, I should esteem it highly if I might be permitted to place myself, during the journey, under that worthy gentleman's protection. The gentleman had left London, but I think a messenger was sent after him to be, the favour of his waiting for me here." ¡¡¡¡"I was happy," said Mr. Lorry, "to be entrusted with the charge. I shall be more happy to execute it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last supper"