Monday, January 21, 2008

fine art painting gallery

fine art painting gallery
art painting reproduction
oil painting art work
world art painting
The conclusion was scarcely intelligible from increasing fright, for she found that Mr. Crawford, under pretence of receiving the note, was coming towards her. ¡¡¡¡ "You cannot think I mean to hurry you," said he, in an undervoice, perceiving the amazing trepidation with which she made up the note, "you cannot think I have any such object. Do not hurry yourself, I entreat." ¡¡¡¡ "Oh! I thank you; I have quite done, just done; it will be ready in a moment;
oil painting
I am very much obliged to you; if you will be so good as to give _that_ to Miss Crawford." ¡¡¡¡ The note was held out, and must be taken; and as she instantly and with averted eyes walked towards the fireplace, where sat the others, he had nothing to do but to go in good earnest.

No comments: