Friday, January 4, 2008

famous painting flower

famous painting flower
painting flower pot
flower garden painting
decorative flower painting
Mr. Lorry reddened, and said, warmly, "You have mentioned that before, sir. We men of business, who serve a House, are not our own masters. We have to think of the House more than ourselves." ¡¡¡¡"I know, I know," rejoined Mr. Carton, carelessly. "Don't be nettled, Mr. Lorry. You are as good as another, I have no doubt: better, I dare say." ¡¡¡¡"And indeed, sir," pursued Mr. Lorry, not minding him, "I really don't know what you have to do with the matter.
oil painting
If you'll excuse me, as very much your elder, for saying so, I really don't know that it is your business." ¡¡¡¡"Business! Bless you, I have no business," said Mr. Carton. ¡¡¡¡"It is a pity you have not, sir." ¡¡¡¡"I think so, too." ¡¡¡¡"If you had," pursued Mr. Lorry, "perhaps you would attend to it." ¡¡¡¡"Lord love you, no!- I shouldn't," said Mr. Carton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous painting flower"