Wednesday, January 2, 2008

contemporary abstract painting

contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
'Yes,' said Traddles. 'Now the whole set - I mean the chambers - is only three rooms; but Sophy arranges for the girls in the most wonderful way, and they sleep as comfortably as possible. Three in that room,' said Traddles, pointing. 'Two in that.' ¡¡¡¡I could not help glancing round, in search of the accommodation remaining for Mr. and Mrs. Traddles. Traddles understood me. ¡¡¡¡'Well!' said Traddles, 'we are prepared to rough it, as I said just now, and we did improvise a bed last week, upon the floor here. But there's a little room in the roof - a very nice room, when you're up there - which Sophy papered herself, to surprise me;
oil painting
and that's our room at present. It's a capital little gipsy sort of place. There's quite a view from it.' ¡¡¡¡'And you are happily married at last, my dear Traddles!' said I. 'How rejoiced I am!' ¡¡¡¡'Thank you, my dear Copperfield,' said Traddles, as we shook hands once more. 'Yes, I am as happy as it's possible to be. There's your old friend, you see,' said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

contemporary abstract painting"