Friday, January 4, 2008

Charity painting

Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting
And that is--?" ¡¡¡¡"That she thinks he has." ¡¡¡¡"Now don't be angry at my asking all these questions; because I am a mere dull man of business, and you are a woman of business." ¡¡¡¡"Dull?" Miss Pross inquired, with placidity. ¡¡¡¡Rather wishing his modest adjective away, Mr. Lorry replied, "No, no, no. Surely not. To return to business:- Is it not remarkable that Doctor Manette, unquestionably innocent of any crime as we are an well assured he is,
oil painting
should never touch upon that question? I will not say with me, though he had business relations with me many years ago, and we are now intimate; I will say with the fair daughter to whom he is so devotedly attached, and who is so devotedly attached to him? Believe me, Miss Pross, I don't approach the topic with you, out of curiosity, but out of zealous interest." ¡¡¡¡"Well! To the best of my understanding, and bad's the best, you'll tell me," said Miss Pross, softened by the tone of the apology, "he is afraid of the whole subject." ¡¡¡¡"Afraid?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charity painting"