Monday, December 31, 2007

original oil painting

original oil painting
flower oil painting
wholesale oil painting
China oil paintings
My aunt and I both acquiesced. ¡¡¡¡'Wheerby,' said Mr. Peggotty, 'my sister might - I doen't say she would, but might - find Missis Gummidge give her a leetle trouble now-and-again. Theerfur 'tan't my intentions to moor Missis Gummidge 'long with them, but to find a Beein' fur her wheer she can fisherate for herself.' (A Beein' signifies, in that dialect, a home, and to fisherate is to provide.) 'Fur which purpose,' said Mr. Peggotty, 'I means to make her a 'lowance afore I go, as'll leave her pretty comfort'ble. She's the faithfullest of creeturs. 'Tan't to be expected,
oil painting
of course, at her time of life, and being lone and lorn, as the good old Mawther is to be knocked about aboardship, and in the woods and wilds of a new and fur-away country. So that's what I'm a-going to do with her.' ¡¡¡¡He forgot nobody. He thought of everybody's claims and strivings, but his own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

original oil painting"