Thursday, December 20, 2007

original oil painting

original oil painting
flower oil painting
wholesale oil painting
China oil paintings
And Dora returned, looking such a lovely little creature, that I really doubted whether she ought to be troubled with anything so ordinary. And she loved me so much, and was so captivating (particularly when she made Jip stand on his hind legs for toast, and when she pretended to hold that nose of his against the hot teapot for punishment because he wouldn't), that I felt like a sort of Monster who had got into a Fairy's bower
oil painting, when I thought of having frightened her, and made her cry. ¡¡¡¡After tea we had the guitar; and Dora sang those same dear old French songs about the impossibility of ever on any account leaving off dancing, La ra la, La ra la, until I felt a much greater Monster than before. ¡¡¡¡We had only one check to our pleasure, and that happened a little while before I took my leave, when, Miss Mills chancing to make some allusion to tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

original oil painting"