Monday, December 31, 2007

Evening Mood painting

Evening Mood painting
female nude reclining
flaming june painting
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
'My dear Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, behind his handkerchief, 'this is an occupation, of all others, requiring an untroubled mind, and self-respect. I cannot perform it. It is out of the question.' ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Micawber,' said I, 'what is the matter? Pray speak out. You are among friends.' ¡¡¡¡'Among friends, sir!' repeated Mr. Micawber;
oil painting
and all he had reserved came breaking out of him. 'Good heavens, it is principally because I AM among friends that my state of mind is what it is. What is the matter, gentlemen? What is NOT the matter? Villainy is the matter; baseness is the matter; deception, fraud, conspiracy, are the matter; and the name of the whole atrocious mass is - HEEP!' ¡¡¡¡MY aunt clapped her hands, and we all started up as if we were possessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evening Mood painting"