Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dance Me to the End of Love

Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting
female nude reclining
flaming june painting
'Annie, my pure heart!' said the Doctor, 'my dear girl!' ¡¡¡¡'A little more! a very few words more! I used to think there were so many whom you might have married, who would not have brought such charge and trouble on you, and who would have made your home a worthier home. I used to be afraid that I had better have remained your pupil,
oil painting
and almost your child. I used to fear that I was so unsuited to your learning and wisdom. If all this made me shrink within myself (as indeed it did), when I had that to tell, it was still because I honoured you so much, and hoped that you might one day honour me.' ¡¡¡¡'That day has shone this long time, Annie,' said the Doctor, and can have but one long night, my dear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dance Me to the End of Love"