Wednesday, November 28, 2007

seated nude

seated nude
Spring Breeze
Sweet Nothings
The Abduction of Psyche
afraid, very much afraid. Whet, whet, whet, it went, all day long. The look in his eyes as he felt the keen edge and glared at me was positively carnivorous. I was afraid to turn my shoulder to him, and when I left the galley I went out backward- to the amusement of the sailors and hunters, who made a point of gathering in groups to witness my exit. The strain was too great. I sometimes thought my mind would give way under it- a meet thing on this ship of madmen and brutes. Every hour, every minute, of my existence was in jeopardy. I was a human soul in distress, and yet no soul, fore or aft, betrayed sufficient sympathy to come to my aid. At times I thought of throwing myself on the mercy of Wolf Larsen; but the vision of the mocking devil in his eyes that questioned life and sneered at it would come strong upon me and compel me to refrain. At other times I seriously contemplated suicide, and the whole force of my hopeful philosophy was required to keep me from going over the side in the darkness of night. ¡¡¡¡Several times Wolf Larsen tried to inveigle me into

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seated nude"

Anonymous said...

seated nude"

Anonymous said...

"seated nude"

Anonymous said...

"seated nude"

Anonymous said...

seated nude"